RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Kayfabe Commentaries released a preview of their “YouShoot” with WWE Hall of Famer Tammy “Sunny” Sytch on Thursday where the trailblazing Diva revealed that she had an affair with “The British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith while the two worked together years ago in the World Wrestling Federation. Georgia Smith, the daughter of the late wrestler, addressed Sytch’s allegations Friday via Twitter.
“I have been contacted/tweeted about the whole Sunny “Affair” regarding my dad… I don’t want to give this topic any attention. But that is complete lies and with what my brother, my mother and what my family have been through, she should have more respect,” she wrote.
“Also, I don’t know What she gets out of boasting/bragging about sleeping with thousands of wrestlers? That is pretty sad/pathetic.”
She continued, “Don’t worry people. I’m not letting it get to me. But I am aware of her comments and… She’s got problems and likes attention!”
She couldn’t be more right about “Sunny” being an “attention whore”. No pun intended.