RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– Brock Lesnar’s fight at UFC 141 against Alistair Overeem, his last UFC bout, will air on FUEL TV tomorrow. FUEL is airing it at 1:00 PM as the lead-in to the live weigh-ins for UFC on FUEL TV 3.
– A Yahoo! article from Saturday about a Major League Baseball player hitting himself in the face with a bat made reference to the Ultimate Warrior and Mr. Fuji. The article noted that Bryce Harper, who needed ten stitches after he smacked himself in the face in frustration during a bad day, “sometimes uses eye black to paint himself to look like the Ultimate Warrior from professional wrestling, and now has added the bloody face, as if Mr. Fuji hit him in the head with a folding chair.”
– As noted earlier, WWE will be releasing a three-disc Falls Count Anywhere DVD set in the near future.
– Jim Ross suggested Sunday on Twitter that he would be broadcasting this Thursday’s WWE NXT and FCW Wrestling tapings at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida alongside William Regal. The WWE Hall of Famer, who generally shies away from rumors and speculation, re-posted the following remark: “Regarding the new @WWENXT and #FCW tapings at Full Sail University, @JRsBBQ and @RealKingRegal may end up announcing those shows. #WWE.”