RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Cameron, a member of Brodus Clay’s dance troupe, entered a not guilty plea in her driving under the influence case on Tuesday, reports TMZ.com. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for October 23 in Florida.
Real name Ariane Nicole Andrew, the 24-year-old was busted for drunk driving on August 24 in Tampa, Florida. She allegedly offered one of the arresting officers $10,000 to release her without charge. The bribe was rejected. Further compromising the matter, Cameron did not inform WWE officials of her arrest. They only learned that she had been arrested when they read about it online. She was subsequently suspended for 15 days.