RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Former WWE Diva Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Injured At Monday's RAW!
- PHOTOS: Aaron Paul Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTOS: Sexy New Studio Pictures Of Emma!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Total Divas Promo Pic!
- PHOTO: Hot Eva Marie Mirror Selfie!
- PHOTOS: Tons Of Pics From JR's "Ringside" Shows!
- PHOTO: TNA Knockout Gives Birth To New Baby!
- PHOTOS: Hulk Hogan Backstage With WWE Stars!
- PHOTO: Willow On New TNA Sacrifice PPV Poster!
Adam “Edge” Copeland reiterated his stance on the possibility of a wrestling return in a Twitter message Monday. The WWE Hall of Famer was asked, “If the doctors ever cleared you, would you return to wrestling?” He responded, “They won’t. Seems half of you refuse to understand that.”
In 2011, Copeland was diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis, and because of such, the doctors cannot medically clear him to compete without him risking neck-down paralysis, or even death.
Copeland was also asked if he would be interested in working for WWE in a behind-the-scenes capacity, responding, “After 20 yrs on the road I prefer home for now.”