RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Chris Jericho Gets Huge New Tattoo!
- PHOTO: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 PPV Poster!
- PHOTOS: AJ Lee In A Bikini Doing The Limbo!
- PHOTO: The Undertaker Looking Old These Days!
- PHOTOS: New Shots Of Summer Rae Working Out!
- PHOTO: WWE Divas At Kanye West Concert!
- PHOTO: New Shot Of Eva Marie & Her Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Brie Bella And Her Ex-Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn With Her New Fiancee!
- PHOTOS: Cena & Bella's 2013 Thanksgiving!
Adam “Edge” Copeland reiterated his stance on the possibility of a wrestling return in a Twitter message Monday. The WWE Hall of Famer was asked, “If the doctors ever cleared you, would you return to wrestling?” He responded, “They won’t. Seems half of you refuse to understand that.”
In 2011, Copeland was diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis, and because of such, the doctors cannot medically clear him to compete without him risking neck-down paralysis, or even death.
Copeland was also asked if he would be interested in working for WWE in a behind-the-scenes capacity, responding, “After 20 yrs on the road I prefer home for now.”