RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: WWE "To-Do List" Script Leaks!
- PHOTOS: 18-Page RAW Script For 4/14/2014 Show!
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Briefly Wins I-C Title!
- PHOTOS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella's Wedding!
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan & Bella's Wedding Rehearsal!
- PHOTO: Legends At WrestleMania XXX After Party!
- PHOTO: Cameron Wardrobe Malfunction At WMXXX!
- PHOTOS: The Kliq Reunites Backstage At WWE HOF!
- PHOTOS: Undertaker Out-Of-Character At Axxess!
- PHOTO: CM Punk At "Against Me!" Concert In Illinois!
Adam “Edge” Copeland reiterated his stance on the possibility of a wrestling return in a Twitter message Monday. The WWE Hall of Famer was asked, “If the doctors ever cleared you, would you return to wrestling?” He responded, “They won’t. Seems half of you refuse to understand that.”
In 2011, Copeland was diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis, and because of such, the doctors cannot medically clear him to compete without him risking neck-down paralysis, or even death.
Copeland was also asked if he would be interested in working for WWE in a behind-the-scenes capacity, responding, “After 20 yrs on the road I prefer home for now.”