RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Adam “Edge” Copeland reiterated his stance on the possibility of a wrestling return in a Twitter message Monday. The WWE Hall of Famer was asked, “If the doctors ever cleared you, would you return to wrestling?” He responded, “They won’t. Seems half of you refuse to understand that.”
In 2011, Copeland was diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis, and because of such, the doctors cannot medically clear him to compete without him risking neck-down paralysis, or even death.
Copeland was also asked if he would be interested in working for WWE in a behind-the-scenes capacity, responding, “After 20 yrs on the road I prefer home for now.”