RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— Former WWE Superstar Carlito took a lighthearted jab at WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler on Twitter Thursday over the one-time Wellness offender’s physique. After revealing his goal to become “shredded” again following a muscle-gaining program, the 34-year-old jokingly said he’ll look similar to the WWE Superstar, but with muscles.
“Bulking process is done! Now back to being shredded!” wrote Carlito. “Im gonna look like a dolph ziggler…well, if he had muscles!!”
— Baltimore Sun writer Arda Ocal revealed the following tidbit via Twitter concerning the legendary career of WWE Hall of Famer J.J. Dillon: “JJ Dillon told me on top of his head, 3,250 matches in his active career. He kept a log of every match/mileage for tax purposes.”
— As noted earlier today here on the website, former WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres has announced that she will sign merchandise for Retro Wrestling. Details are available here.