RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Charlotte recently spoke with USA Today, here are the highlights…
On being dropped on her head during match with Nia Jax on RAW last Monday: “It didn’t really affect me … That’s up to the viewer on how they viewed it that it looked nasty. It’s going to take a lot more than dropping me on my head to keep me down.”
On if she felt more sore than usual on Tuesday after the match with Nia: “No. Knock on wood, I haven’t missed a live event, I haven’t been injured. I know my body and I’m think I’m extremely well-trained. I looked at it as, ‘Hey, bring it. I’ll see you next time, woman.’ …”
On Losing to Nia in her last match on RAW: “For me, considering it was my last match on RAW, I looked at it Nia takes that win and can build off it because I’m not easy to beat. But I look forward to facing Nia again because I don’t think that rivalry ends there. One day, we’ll be butting heads again.”