RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Chavo Guerrero recently spoke about recent criticisms of TNA and more. Here are the highlights…
On TNA Going Live on The Road: “When TNA went live, it was either going to take off or it was not going to take off,” Guerrero said. “It’s a crucial time right now in TNA, and I really hope it takes off because it’s better for the business, better for the wrestlers, better for the fans, better for everybody. They got the right players in place, but they have to tweak it all…You can’t beat our wrestlers. Our roster is incredible.”
On Criticisms of Talent Changes: “I’m going to go out there and bust my #$% no matter what because I do it for the fans,” Guerrero said. “The fans who pay money to see us, they deserve good matches and for us to go out there to tear it down. So that’s where my motivation comes in. As far as the releases go, that’s the company protecting themselves and their best interest. No matter how much you think wrestling is family, deep down it’s a business.”
On TNA Cutting Back on PPV: “I think it’s great,” Guerrero said. “I like the fact we went down to four pay-per-views. You see when you have 12 or 13 pay-per-views a year, it’s watered down. Unless it’s a big one like a WrestleMania or something like that, a lot of them are watered down.”