RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Chris Jericho recently spoke to Cleveland’s WOIO-TV reporter Chris Van Vliet about putting over younger talent and much more. Here are the highlights and the video…
On whether there’s anything he still wants to accomplish in the WWE: “I’ve done everything that I could ever want to do. If you would have asked me that question five years ago I would have said ‘I want to do this, this and this’ but over the last few years all of that has come to fruition. So if I never wrestled again, I would have no regrets. But hopefully that’s not the case.”
On being ok with putting over young talent: “It’s my job. If I was an actor in a Spielberg movie and he said on page ten you die and I said I don’t think I should do that then he’ll say well get the hell out of here and we’ll get another actor. And it’s the same thing in the WWE. If I’m going to be going back on a part time basis which is basically the way is it for me now… if Vince is going to let me come back for two months, who am I to say no to anything that he wants me to do. And it’s kind of a fun thing for me to go there and work with some younger guys. I’m kind of bulletproof, so I can lose to pretty much everybody and it doesn’t really make a difference. But if I had my way I would be winning every match. It’s not like I’m going in there and choosing, ‘I must be the guy who puts guys over.’ Screw that, I want to win. But if Vince says you’re not winning, then I don’t.”