RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Former WWE Superstar Chris Jericho recently spoke with the folks at TheWrestlingMania.com about a number of topics, including his WWE career, his music and his new book. You can read highlights from the interview below:
On his WWE career and if he’ll ever return: “I’ll be back at some point. But it’ll only ever be on a part time basis. Fozzy is my main focus in my career right now and it also depends on when Vince calls. If we can work something out, we will, but it has to work around the band and not the other way around.”
On what fans can expect out of his new book: “There’s a 3rd book coming out. It’s not a romance novel or anything like that, just a continuation of my last book, Undisputed, in 2007.”
On if he prefers music or wrestling: “I don’t have to choose. I’ve been in a position with my career where I’ve been able to do both. All I ever wanted when I was a kid was to be a wrestler and a rock star, and I’ve been fortunate enough to do both.”
Check out the complete interview online at TheWrestlingMania.com.