RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– Matt Riviera recently announced via press release that he is hosting an open casting call to find models and accresses to fill positions as ring girls for upcoming wrestling shows and extras in films. Riviera, who was on Megan Wants a Millionaire and works the indy scene, is hosting the call on July 20th and 21st in Dallas, Texas. Applicants must be at least eighteen, have a current headshot and body shot and live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. For more information, email [email protected]
– Cliff “Domino” Compton recently appeared on Sports Town Chicago’s Top Rope. Check out the highlights from the interview:
On a TV return: “…I’m working with them to try to get something done. It’s just the matter of timing and the idea and all that. There’s going to be some changes on TNA coming up; you’ll see some new faces and stuff, but I think they’re putting on a great show right now and I’m not just saying that because I talk to them but I really do. I think from a wrestling standpoint with Austin Aeries and some other guys, they have a tremendous amount of good professional wrestling matches if you just watch the matches…I don’t know, you’ll have to stay tuned. I think that there’s a strong chance that you’ll see me on one of those shows by the end of this year but you know, it is what it is. They tell you one thing one day and the next day something else.”
On Austin Aries: “I remember seeing Austin in OVW almost two years ago he was with Ring of Honor and he stayed around to do some OVW stuff and he was on commentary. I just said “This guy’s money, he’s got tons of potential.” So it doesn’t surprise me to see him with his success and it’s pretty cool actually. He’s worked his ass off and he’s got what he’s got and it shows what the office thinks of him by giving him what they gave him and now he’s got to capitalize on it and I’m sure he will. It’s different, you know? I don’t think anyone expected that and they can go in a thousand different directions.”
On CM Punk with the ladies: “He’s pretty successful. I used to travel with him and we’d get into some trouble with the ladies, but when he has a girlfriend he settles down and he’s very loyal. It’s just kind of a play off real life. Some of the drama in his life is woman oriented, but it’s not his main problem in life.”