RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
– WWE’s stock price has continued to drop, reaching a new 52-week low of $8.27 per share. It’s already down 3% compared to Wednesday’s closing price of $8.56 per share. Through the first half of the day, the stock market was flat, DOW even with Wednesday and Nasdaq up 0.4 percent.
– It has been announced today that WWE Champion CM Punk will be one of the headliners at this year’s Wizard World Chicago Comic Con on August 9-12. Punk is scheduled for Saturday, August 11, one weekend before SummerSlam. The announcement reads: “More than 50 celebrities, including headliners like William Shatner, Jeri Ryan, Stan Lee, Jon Bernthal, and WWE Superstar C.M. Punk, notable artists Carlos Pacheco, George Pérez, Greg Capullo, and dozens of others are already signed up to attend what is shaping up as the biggest Wizard World show ever and the Midwest’s No. 1 Pop Culture Convention.”
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan’s autobiography, titled Hacksaw: The Jim Duggan Story, was released earlier this week. Here is the synopsis for the book, and the cover image… “Offering professional wrestling fans a ringside seat into his adventurous life, WWE Hall of Fame wrestler Jim Duggan recounts for the first time key moments and legendary bouts both inside and outside the ring. Known to millions of enthusiasts as a charismatic patriot—with an American flag in his right hand and his signature two-by-four in his left—Duggan here reflects on his early life as a student-athlete on the Southern Methodist University football squad. Drafted by the Atlanta Falcons, Duggan shares how an injury-plagued rookie season curtailed his football ambitions and paved the way for a brighter career in professional wrestling. Rising to fame in the Cold War–era 1980s, Duggan immediately put himself at odds with anti-American “heels” and engaged in legendary feuds with some of the most legendary names in the sport, including the Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, and Andre the Giant. In this who’s who of top-tier wrestling, Duggan reveals not only the high points of championship bouts but also the low points that occurred far away from the TV cameras and screaming fans, including his fight against kidney cancer during the prime of his career. With each page peppered with Duggan’s charming wit, fans will find much to enjoy and discover about the man they once knew only as “Hacksaw.”