RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
Speaking to WWE Magazine, CM Punk reveals the most ridiculous thing John Laurinaitis ever said to him—comparing himself to three of the greatest wrestlers of all-time.
“He always tries to tell me some of kind of stories that relate to whatever I’m going through at the time with him and his career in Japan. Maybe there are some parallels,” Punk recalls. “One time, he compared himself to Hulk Hogan, Randy “Macho Man” Randy Savage and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin when he talked about signature finishers and whatever the set up was. Hogan would tuck his hand to his ear. Austin would do the double-bird. Savage would point to the sky before dropping his respective finisher. Then he threw his in there—it was the Peace Sign followed by the Ace Crusher.
“I was just dumbfounded that he had the gall to throw his name and his hat in with those historic Superstars.”
Punk was also asked who, other himself, will he play as in the upcoming WWE ’13 video game.
“Mike Tyson!” Punk states. “Yeah, it’s the first time that he’s been in a wrestling title, as far as I know. The last time he was in a video game was Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! So how awesome is that!? For sure—I’m going to knock you out.”