RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn's Wardrobe Malfunction From RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Tweets Pic With Christian!
- PHOTO: Mark Henry Celebrating His Birthday!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Take Over Las Vegas!
- PHOTO: The Rock Speaks At A Real Prison!
Partial Source: Prowrestling.net
CM Punk appeared on 670 The Score in Chicago on Friday. Here are the highlights…
On What It Means To Be WWE Champion: “Well, to me it means you’re carrying the company, you’re putting asses in seats, your kind of toeing the line, and you’re a leader.”
On Being a Heel: “I think I’m more comfortable as a heel, for sure. I think it’s across the board. Take comic books for instance. All the bad guys, they don’t have rules they have to abide by. I think good guys anywhere in the world have a set of rules, maybe a code they have to follow. I think when you’re a bad guy that all goes out the window and you get to have a little bit more fun.”
On Backstage Reaction To The Pipebomb Promo: “I’d never been that one hundred percent universally accepted in my life. It was all smiles and high fives when I went back there.”
On Jon Jones: “I have nothing against Jon Jones. You gotta love Twitter, don’t you?”
On Wanting To Be A Role Model: “No, no because it’s too easy to screw up. I’m constantly saying that if kids can get anything positive out of me and my image, that’s awesome. But I make mistakes and I do stupid stuff all the time too. So I’m not actively trying to portray myself as a role model. I’m definitely not telling kids, ‘Do what I do, make sure you follow me.’ There’s no one right way in my opinion. Kids need to find out who they are and they can follow their own path.”