RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: FULL 2013 Royal Rumble Script!
- PHOTOS: WWE Tribute To The Troops 2013!
- PHOTO: WrestleMania 31 Logo Revealed!
- PHOTOS: FULL Script From Attitude Era RAW Leaks!
- PHOTO: El Torito Unmasked Backstage!
- PHOTOS: Stacy Keibler's New Look & Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kelly Kelly & Maryse Get Frisky (HOT)!
- PHOTO: Natalya And Her Hot Sister!
- PHOTO: Reby Sky's Playboy TV Shoot!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Split (Shows Off Legs)!
CM Punk was recently interviewed MMA journalist Ariel Helwani, discussing his return from knee surgery, The Rock and much more. The video is below and here is the back and forth regarding him coming back from his knee injury…
Helwani: How’s the knee?
Punk: Knee is all right.
Helwani: How’d you come back so quickly?
Helwani: You shouldn’t have come back this quickly?
Punk: Probably not.
Helwani: Do you feel the effects of that?
Punk: Yeah, absolutely. It looks like I have a second kneecap… But, my knee is definitely better than it was before surgery.