RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: WWE "To-Do List" Script Leaks!
- PHOTOS: 18-Page RAW Script For 4/14/2014 Show!
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Briefly Wins I-C Title!
- PHOTOS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella's Wedding!
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan & Bella's Wedding Rehearsal!
- PHOTO: Legends At WrestleMania XXX After Party!
- PHOTO: Cameron Wardrobe Malfunction At WMXXX!
- PHOTOS: The Kliq Reunites Backstage At WWE HOF!
- PHOTOS: Undertaker Out-Of-Character At Axxess!
- PHOTO: CM Punk At "Against Me!" Concert In Illinois!
CM Punk was recently interviewed MMA journalist Ariel Helwani, discussing his return from knee surgery, The Rock and much more. The video is below and here is the back and forth regarding him coming back from his knee injury…
Helwani: How’s the knee?
Punk: Knee is all right.
Helwani: How’d you come back so quickly?
Helwani: You shouldn’t have come back this quickly?
Punk: Probably not.
Helwani: Do you feel the effects of that?
Punk: Yeah, absolutely. It looks like I have a second kneecap… But, my knee is definitely better than it was before surgery.