RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Kelly Kelly & Maryse Get Frisky (HOT)!
- PHOTO: Natalya And Her Hot Sister!
- PHOTO: Reby Sky's Playboy TV Shoot!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Split (Shows Off Legs)!
- PHOTOS: Chris Jericho Gets Huge New Tattoo!
- PHOTO: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 PPV Poster!
- PHOTOS: AJ Lee In A Bikini Doing The Limbo!
- PHOTO: The Undertaker Looking Old These Days!
- PHOTOS: New Shots Of Summer Rae Working Out!
- PHOTO: WWE Divas At Kanye West Concert!
CM Punk was recently interviewed MMA journalist Ariel Helwani, discussing his return from knee surgery, The Rock and much more. The video is below and here is the back and forth regarding him coming back from his knee injury…
Helwani: How’s the knee?
Punk: Knee is all right.
Helwani: How’d you come back so quickly?
Helwani: You shouldn’t have come back this quickly?
Punk: Probably not.
Helwani: Do you feel the effects of that?
Punk: Yeah, absolutely. It looks like I have a second kneecap… But, my knee is definitely better than it was before surgery.