RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Former WWE Diva Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Injured At Monday's RAW!
- PHOTOS: Aaron Paul Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTOS: Sexy New Studio Pictures Of Emma!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Total Divas Promo Pic!
- PHOTO: Hot Eva Marie Mirror Selfie!
- PHOTOS: Tons Of Pics From JR's "Ringside" Shows!
- PHOTO: TNA Knockout Gives Birth To New Baby!
- PHOTOS: Hulk Hogan Backstage With WWE Stars!
- PHOTO: Willow On New TNA Sacrifice PPV Poster!
CM Punk was recently interviewed MMA journalist Ariel Helwani, discussing his return from knee surgery, The Rock and much more. The video is below and here is the back and forth regarding him coming back from his knee injury…
Helwani: How’s the knee?
Punk: Knee is all right.
Helwani: How’d you come back so quickly?
Helwani: You shouldn’t have come back this quickly?
Punk: Probably not.
Helwani: Do you feel the effects of that?
Punk: Yeah, absolutely. It looks like I have a second kneecap… But, my knee is definitely better than it was before surgery.