RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Throws Out First Pitch!
- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
Mike Buda of Top Rope Radio recently interviewed CM Punk at Wizard World in Chicago. During that interview, he discussed the Rock getting a title shot at the Royal Rumble. Here is what Punk had to say…
“I think it’s fantastic since he’s getting a title shot against me if I last that long. It’s nice to be vocally against somebody who’s just being handed things and then being the roadblock. Obviously, I was very vocal about Dwayne just marching in and getting to cherry-pick what days he shows up when he actually wants to be motivated to work and now he’s going to be in the ring with me. There’s no bringing 30 percent and there’s no days off. It’s me, it’s 100 percent me and it’s going to be a challenge for Dwayne.”