RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for his help with some of the following newsbits:
— Cody Rhodes quit Twitter shortly after his match was removed at the last minute from WrestleMania 29, and the speculation was that it was because he was upset with WWE. It has been two weeks now since he has posted anything on the social media website. The belief is that he is still quite frustrated with his role in the company.
— You can now follow me (Ryan Clark) on Facebook and Twitter. My Facebook account is located at http://facebook.com/RyanClarkWZR and my Twitter account is at http://twitter.com/RyanClarkWZR My Facebook page is “maxed out” for friend requests but you can still “subscribe” to get my updates. You’ll also be able to comment on my threads. Hope to see you soon!
— You can email me (Ryan Clark) at Webmaster@ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com. If you’ve got a newsbit please pass it along. We’ll try to confirm it and then post it here on the website with credit to you.
— When Michael McGillicutty trained Brock Lesnar for his big match against Triple H at WrestleMania 29, it was viewed by some in the company as a sign that he now has some job security. Unlike the other lower level wrestlers who aren’t utilized on television often, McGillicutty doesn’t appear to be someone in danger of being released soon. McGillicutty also trained with The Rock last year for his match with John Cena. If you’re interested, you can click here to view photos of the two training together.