RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Scott Hall’s agent, Bill Behrens, reportedly sent an email to Big Time Wrestling’s promoter to inform him that Scott Hall would be unable to attend the event tonight. Behrens stated the following:
“I regret that Scott Hall decided last minute he would not make the trip from Atlanta with his son Cody to Big Time Wrestling’s WrestleFest and wrestling event. His son, Cody Hall, Dallas Page and myself all tried to change his mind but he could not get past the personal issues that had him unwilling to travel to California.”
Ezekiel Jackson will be replacing Hall at the event tonight. Ric Flair, Kazarian, Christopher Daniels and more will be appearing at the event. Scott Hall’s son Cody ended up making the trip and will be wrestling on the show.
It should be noted that there are reports that Scott texted promoter Kirk White late last night and told him he was in a “dark place” and couldn’t get out of bed. Both DDP and his son Cody pleaded with him to get up and go to the event but were unable to convince him to do so.
Hall tweeted the following earlier today, blaming his condition on “medical problems”.
“Medical problems will prevent me from appearing in Newark, CA tommorow . I apologize to all the fans. Thank you”
More as we get it.