RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
We have now confirmed that Daniel Bryan suffered a concussion during the main event of last night’s episode of RAW at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. He was diagnosed shortly after the program went off the air.
Based on preliminary testing by WWE doctors, it’s believed the injury happened early in the steel cage match. Bryan does not remember most of last night.
Bryan did not wrestle at tonight’s WWE SmackDown tapings from the DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts. There is no word on how long he will be out of action but he is having testing today.
A spokesperson for WWE has confirmed that Bryan suffered the concussion.