RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Chris Jericho Gets Huge New Tattoo!
- PHOTO: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 PPV Poster!
- PHOTOS: AJ Lee In A Bikini Doing The Limbo!
- PHOTO: The Undertaker Looking Old These Days!
- PHOTOS: New Shots Of Summer Rae Working Out!
- PHOTO: WWE Divas At Kanye West Concert!
- PHOTO: New Shot Of Eva Marie & Her Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Brie Bella And Her Ex-Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn With Her New Fiancee!
- PHOTOS: Cena & Bella's 2013 Thanksgiving!
– Here are tonight’s confirmed WWE SmackDown matches:
* Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett
* Natalya vs. Rosa Mendes
* Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton
* The Miz vs. Darren Young
* Alberto Del Rio, Kane, and Daniel Bryan vs. Big Show, Cody Rhodes, and Damien Sandow
– Paramount Pictures sent out the following press release today:
PARAMOUNT PICTURES’ G.I. JOE: RETALIATION INVADES IMAX® 3D THEATRES BEGINNING MARCH 28
LOS ANGELES — IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX) and Paramount Pictures, a division of Viacom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB), Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios (MGM) and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro, today announced that G.I. Joe: Retaliation, the action-packed follow-up to the 2009 box office hit G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra, will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® 3D format and released to select IMAX® theatres internationally starting March 28 and for a one week run in North America beginning March 29.
“Dwayne Johnson has resonated well with IMAX fans, and we believe his strong global appeal, coupled with the action spectacle of G.I. Joe: Retaliation in IMAX 3D is sure to excite moviegoers,” said Greg Foster, Chairman and President of IMAX Filmed Entertainment.
The IMAX release of G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX 3D Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR® (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX’s customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.