RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Curt Hawkins recently wrote on Twitter: “TSA agent just asked me what’s wrong with @Ryback22 ‘s eye. I wish I knew Sir… I wish I knew.”
– Warriors of Wrestling has announced that a match featuring Jay Lethal vs. Matt Hardy is set to headline an outdoors charity wrestling show on August 18 in Staten Island, New York. Shelly Martinez vs. TNA Knockout Rosita is also scheduled for the event and there will be appearances by Amazing Red, Shane Douglas and TNA’s Crimson.
– Bushiroad, the company that owns New Japan Pro Wrestling, was the sponsor of this week’s WWE live events from Tokyo, Japan. WWE was running the same building that New Japan runs and are direct competitors in the market.
– Following the WWE live event at Sumo Hall, many New Japan fans were questioning why they do not see an elaborate stage and higher production values like WWE used for their show.
– Several fans showed up to WWE’s Japan shows this week dressed as Damien Sandow, including robes and Sandow’s trademark beard. Unfortunately for those fans, Mr. Sandown was not booked for the tour.