RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Dana White recently spoke about the possibility of Brock Lesnar returning to the UFC. Here are the highlights…
On Staying in Communication With Brock Lesnar: “Do we talk? Yeah, me and Brock talk,” White said after Wednesday’s UFC Fight Night 35 event. “I said recently [that Brock] said had has some regrets with MMA because he wasn’t healthy, because he was going through those stomach problems the whole time he was here. So he has regrets.”
Is a Lesnar Return Possible?: “He told me he thinks a Brock Lesnar who was 100 percent could have done much better,” White said. “I told him, ‘You’re out of your f—ing mind. You came in here with one fight, and you became the heavyweight champion.’ It was fun having Brock here. He has some regrets, and would he like to fight again? I’m sure he would. So we’ll see how this whole thing plays out. It’s definitely a possibility.”