RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
In an interview with The Boston Herald, Daniel Bryan hyped up his match at Survivor Series and revealed that his dog, Asparagus, passed away. Here are highlights:
On Asparagus the Wonder Dog: “He was legitimately my best friend. Every title I’ve ever won, I would always take a picture with Asparagus with the title and proclaim him the champion. He was a very special dog.”
On Survivor Series: “You’ll see me bring an energy and enthusiasm when I team with Punk against the Wyatts. It’s a very different style matchup. The Wyatts are just big wild brawlers, while we’re aerial, technical wrestlers. It’s a grudge match, and we’re not going to find out who the best wrestlers are. We’re going to find out who the best fighters are, because this is definitely going to be a fight.”
On how he got to WWE: “The reason I got to WWE was because I cultivated a skill-set and a name on the independents and internationally that warranted them wanting to bring me in. Even when they brought me in, I don’t think they expected me to get to where I am now based on my size and personality.”