RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: Digital Spy
Daniel Bryan recently spoke about his popularity and more. Here are the highlights…
On How He Has Become So Popular: “I don’t know! I have no explanation for it. I worked really hard to get where I’m at, but a lot of people worked really hard. I’m not really sure why the fans took to me as opposed to taking to someone else, I have no idea. I just feel really fortunate and lucky to be put in the position that I’m in.”
On The Crowd Reactions John Cena Gets: “I think it’s because he’s been on top for so long. If Man United won the championship every single year people would be like, ‘I hate Man United’. People would be so sick of them, even if they’re really good. It’s one of those kind of things. You see him and he’s everything the WWE wants as a WWE Champion. He’s been able to hold up his end on the performance aspect of it. People are always wanting something new, wanting something different, and that’s where the divisiveness comes in.”
On Who He Would Want To Face From History: “Oh my gosh [laughs]. That’s a very interesting question. I suppose the logical choice would be – even though everybody would know that I’d lose – would be Jesus. It would just be so interesting. But I’d also like to wrestle Genghis Khan. It’s such an incredible part of human history… there’s so many people that you’d love to meet and wrestle and I’m sure Genghis Khan would chop my head off.”