RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Daniel Bryan has been all over Boston radio pushing tomorrow’s Night of Champions PPV.
During the interviews, Bryan was obviously asked about whether he was aware of what was going on with Jerry Lawler. Bryan said he saw some commotion outside the ring and saw somebody being carried out and thought it was a fan. He had idea until he got backstage that something had happened.
Bryan said he noticed that the fans’ attention wasn’t on the match but something at ringside. There no mention of what the other guys in the ring saw or didn’t see. He didn’t bring up any backstage reaction.
In another interview, Bryan noted that due to being on the road so much, he can no longer be a vegan as it’s too hard for him to find the food he needs to maintain the diet and noted CM Punk had been doing the diet as well and no longer can for the same reasons.