RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Daniel Bryan recently spoke about working a Hell in a Cell match and much more. Here are the highlights…
Was He More Nervous Proposing or Working WrestleMania?: “Oh, I was way more nervous to pop the question,” Bryan chuckled, “way more nervous to pop the question. You would think it would be the opposite, in front of 70,000 people, going out there in your spandex, but absolutely not. Popping the question was way more nerve-wracking.”
On Total Divas Helping Women’s Wrestling: “I hope it does,” Bryan said. “As of now, I don’t know where it’s at because the audiences are so different, but I would like to think it’s going to bring more female fans to WWE to watch the divas because the divas are really good at what they do. So I’m hoping that cross-section starts coming over. That would be great.”
On Working a Hell in a Cell Match: “Hell in a Cell is one of the most brutal matches that you can do in WWE,” he said. “I’ve never been in one. So I’m going to go out there and do it once and probably only once [Bryan chuckles]. I don’t think most of the guys who’ve been in Hell in a Cell matches ever really want to go do it again. A lot of times the top guys end up doing multiple Hell in a Cell matches, but they’re [rough]. Every WWE superstar does want to do it once just to experience it.”