RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The Miami Herald recently interviewed former WWE World Champion Daniel Bryan, who discussed his return to the ring, WWE 2K15, and more. Below are some highlights.
His thoughts on WWE 2K15: “I haven’t had a video game system since the Nintendo. Then, all of sudden, you see these new games, and they are so lifelike. I was playing the ‘WWE 2K15.’ I was Cesaro versus Goldust. I was like, ‘This is incredible. This is actually what Cesaro looks like.’ Randy Orton has this scar on his hand, and it’s in the video game. It’s incredible.”
The latest on when he thinks he will return: “It’s hard because I don’t have a timetable of when I’m coming back. Say if I get another surgery, it’s going to be another three months. Three months ago in WWE it was different than what it is right now, so it’s hard to tell [who I would be working against when I return].”
His thoughts on new WWE signings: “The guys who get to wrestle Kenta, for one, they are going to be very sore because he kicks very hard. Two, they are going to learn a lot. It’s the same thing for guys like Sami Zayn and Kevin Steen and Devitt. Those guys are going to do really well, but the people who wrestle them are going to learn a lot.”