RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
“Dangerous” Danny Doring appeared on In The Room with Brady Hicks (audio available here). Highlights from the interview are as follows:
Being a young guy with ECW: “I was young, single, with money in my pocket, and I got to see the world. I was brash.”
WWE’s treatment of the ECW brand: “It didn’t sit right with anybody, but I think I was one of the first to really come to grips with it. I think a lot of the guys were just sitting around waiting for it to [change]. Once that reality came into play, I kind of got depressed. I didn’t take it as seriously as I should have.”
Speaking up about some ECW peers’ mistakes: “I’ve seen these guys mess up chance after chance after chance. I’ve seen these guys mess up every opportunity while others never really got that opportunity. Somebody needs to say something about that, and I think it was me.”
Being a “Paul Heyman” guy: “We weren’t viewed as ECW guys. We were viewed as Paul Heyman guys. It is what it is. Would I have liked to be viewed as a WWE guy? Yes. We were perceived as we would follow [Paul] to the ends of the earth. I grew tired of covering for all of Paul’s lies and douche-baggery over the years. When I was there with WWE, I was basically the opposite of a Paul Heyman guy.”