RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: WWE "To-Do List" Script Leaks!
- PHOTOS: 18-Page RAW Script For 4/14/2014 Show!
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Briefly Wins I-C Title!
- PHOTOS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella's Wedding!
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan & Bella's Wedding Rehearsal!
- PHOTO: Legends At WrestleMania XXX After Party!
- PHOTO: Cameron Wardrobe Malfunction At WMXXX!
- PHOTOS: The Kliq Reunites Backstage At WWE HOF!
- PHOTOS: Undertaker Out-Of-Character At Axxess!
- PHOTO: CM Punk At "Against Me!" Concert In Illinois!
– At Tuesday’s WWE Main Event taping in Cleveland, Ohio, Cody Rhodes suffered injuries to his head and shoulder stemming from a hard fall, making his status for the Team Foley vs. Team Ziggler match at Survivor Series uncertain. The second-generation grappler provided an update on his health after undergoing an MRI.
“Torn trapezius grade 2, torn deltoid grade 1, separated shoulder, no surgery needed,” he wrote on Twitter. “Won’t stop us. #boyhooddream.”
He continued, “In debt to @TedDiBiase for packing my bag that night, and @TheDamienSandow for refusing to tag me in after I got hurt…protected my career.”
– TMZ.com reports that David Otunga went on a Hostess run after hearing that the company is closing.
Otunga (who is married to singer and Weight Watchers spokeswoman Jennifer Hudson) said he was upset by the news that Hostess was going out of business, so he went to an outlet to stock up on twinkies and snack cakes. The entire store was empty, so he went to a local supermarket instead. TMZ.com posted a photo (see below) and his entire shopping cart appears to be filled with mostly Coffee Cakes and contains about 80,000 calories.
Otunga said: “I don’t want my son to go without Twinkies.”