RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– At Tuesday’s WWE Main Event taping in Cleveland, Ohio, Cody Rhodes suffered injuries to his head and shoulder stemming from a hard fall, making his status for the Team Foley vs. Team Ziggler match at Survivor Series uncertain. The second-generation grappler provided an update on his health after undergoing an MRI.
“Torn trapezius grade 2, torn deltoid grade 1, separated shoulder, no surgery needed,” he wrote on Twitter. “Won’t stop us. #boyhooddream.”
He continued, “In debt to @TedDiBiase for packing my bag that night, and @TheDamienSandow for refusing to tag me in after I got hurt…protected my career.”
– TMZ.com reports that David Otunga went on a Hostess run after hearing that the company is closing.
Otunga (who is married to singer and Weight Watchers spokeswoman Jennifer Hudson) said he was upset by the news that Hostess was going out of business, so he went to an outlet to stock up on twinkies and snack cakes. The entire store was empty, so he went to a local supermarket instead. TMZ.com posted a photo (see below) and his entire shopping cart appears to be filled with mostly Coffee Cakes and contains about 80,000 calories.
Otunga said: “I don’t want my son to go without Twinkies.”