RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
According to Newsday, Jake “The Snake” Roberts moved into one of DDP’s Atlanta area homes today to begin a strict training routine, with the goal being Roberts going on one last run in the wrestling business. DDP had noted that Roberts got up to 302 pounds at one point and he has been working with him to get him into better shape. The training is going to be filmed as part of a documentary.
One stipulation is Roberts must do DDPYOGA for 6 to 8 weeks. The story says filming and training began for Roberts in Texas, who already lost 20 pounds in the first 3 weeks, and a total of 35 pounds thus far. Another stipulation is that Roberts had to be drug tested while living in the house, and if he fails one test, he is gone. DDP added the following about Roberts and his goals…
“Bottom line is, everybody wants the comeback story. Everybody wants to see Jake look good, and feel good, and not be a mess anymore. That would be great. I think there are a lot of really positive things that can come out of this if Jake really does it.”