RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Dean Ambrose is the latest WWE Superstar heading to the big screen. WWE Studios has announced that Ambrose (real name Jonathan Good) will star in Lockdown, the second action film produced with Lionsgate as part of their “six-pack” movie agreement. Production starts this month on the film, which will be directed by Stephen Reynolds. Nathan Brooks and Bobby Lee Darby (See No Evil 2) wrote the script.
The film follows a police officer who finds himself trapped inside his own precinct and hunted after crooked cops stop at nothing to recover incriminating evidence of illegal activities against those closest to him.
The other action film that is part of the Lionsgate/WWE Studios film is Vendetta, which stars the Big Show and is directed by the Soska sisters (See No Evil 2). It doesn’t yet have a release date. The deal for six action films was announced in May as a way to showcase WWE talent in starring roles and help incubate new talent according to the press release at that time.
“Lockdown will continue to energize and excite with the high level of adrenaline our fans have come to expect from our films,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi.