RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
As noted earlier here on the website, Monday’s episode of RAW earned a year-low 2.90 (2.9) overall rating. The main event of Ryback vs Kane only drew a 2.99 over-run rating.
Here are other highlights:
* The show opened with a 3.29 rating, above the show average, for Cena and Ryback’s in-ring confrontation. This set up the stipulation for the WWE Extreme Rules PPV main event as a Last Man Standing match.
* RAW peaked with a 3.44 rating for the Triple H/Paul Heyman confrontation at the start of the third hour. This helped boost the third hour enough to end a 16-week streak of third hour drop-offs. During the second hour, the NBA Playoffs game between the Heat and Bulls climaxed during the second hour.
* The segment that followed Triple H-Heyman lost almost a million viewers. These include two full commercial breaks, a Divas tag match and a video package higlighting the Total Divas show on E! that was nearly as long as the match itself.
* RAW never got back to that level, but slowly added viewers in the final two-quarter-hours before the 2.99 over-run.