RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
Viacom is currently threatening to pull all of its programming from DirecTV at midnight due to an ongoing dispute over rights fees. The network, whose channels include Comedy Central, Logo, BET, Spike, TV Land, Nick@Nite, Nickelodeon, TeenNick, Nick Jr., MTV, VH1, MTV2, Tr3´s, CMT and Palladia, says that they will pull the programming if a new deal cannot be reached; that would result in TNA losing access to over 20 million DirecTV customers.
DirecTV says that Viacom is asking for a huge fee increase, while Viacom counters that DirecTV wants to pay them less than any other carrier currently in business with the provider and that they have already been paying a lower rate, as their current contract is seven years.