RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As noted earlier, there will be a very brief edition of WZR Radio tonight at 6EST. It’s been a pretty crazy and busy week. We’ll run down all the latest news and rumors (the bigger stuff) and put an end to the Roddy Piper stuff once and for all. We’ll simply address how we got the story, why things got as nasty as they did, and how it all ended well. We’ll also take your live phone calls regarding the situation and any news & rumors you may want to talk about. Look for the live links to be posted here on the website around 5EST. The show will begin promptly at 6EST. We hope to see you guys later this evening for a special edition of WZR Radio!
– Southeastern independent wrestler Scottie Wrenn was hospitalized last week due to a possible heart attack and may require stents.
– With the ratings success of the weekly “Legends” segments on RAW, WWE’s booking committee are considering making the feature a regularity by having one former Superstar brought back on every show.
– A third segment involving WWE Divas was scripted for the 1,000th RAW but nixed due to many of the show’s early segments running long. Kelly Kelly, who has been absent since May, was slated to appear.