RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Jerry Lawler As Referee At WWE Live Event!
- PHOTO: The Rock As Hercules For New Movie!
- PHOTO: CM Punk/Talking Dead Promo Picture!
- PHOTO: Former WWE Diva Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Injured At Monday's RAW!
- PHOTOS: Aaron Paul Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTOS: Sexy New Studio Pictures Of Emma!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Total Divas Promo Pic!
- PHOTO: Hot Eva Marie Mirror Selfie!
- PHOTOS: Tons Of Pics From JR's "Ringside" Shows!
Dixie Carter recently spoke about King Mo, his wrestling training and more. Here are the highlights…
On Who She Initially Wanted For The Cross Over Star: “(Bobby Lashley) is what made me realize I needed an MMA fighter first,” said Carter. “Bobby’s had a very good professional wrestling career and we’d talked about doing both at the same time, but when it didn’t happen, it struck me that I was going about it the wrong way. I needed a legit fighter who wanted to wrestle.”
On Mo’s Wrestling Training: “The reports I’m hearing from his trainers are that he has exceptional athletic ability and he’s really doing well. I’m hopeful this will make the timetable shorter.”
On The Cross Over Thing Helping Both Companies: “I think it’s best for both sports,” said Carter. “I think it’s great for Bellator and hopefully it will attract other top fighters from other places who realize this is a great place to be. I think it will help grow our exposure beyond the circle of wrestling, which I think is very important for the both of us.”