RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Chris Jericho Gets Huge New Tattoo!
- PHOTO: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 PPV Poster!
- PHOTOS: AJ Lee In A Bikini Doing The Limbo!
- PHOTO: The Undertaker Looking Old These Days!
- PHOTOS: New Shots Of Summer Rae Working Out!
- PHOTO: WWE Divas At Kanye West Concert!
- PHOTO: New Shot Of Eva Marie & Her Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Brie Bella And Her Ex-Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn With Her New Fiancee!
- PHOTOS: Cena & Bella's 2013 Thanksgiving!
Dixie Carter recently spoke about King Mo, his wrestling training and more. Here are the highlights…
On Who She Initially Wanted For The Cross Over Star: “(Bobby Lashley) is what made me realize I needed an MMA fighter first,” said Carter. “Bobby’s had a very good professional wrestling career and we’d talked about doing both at the same time, but when it didn’t happen, it struck me that I was going about it the wrong way. I needed a legit fighter who wanted to wrestle.”
On Mo’s Wrestling Training: “The reports I’m hearing from his trainers are that he has exceptional athletic ability and he’s really doing well. I’m hopeful this will make the timetable shorter.”
On The Cross Over Thing Helping Both Companies: “I think it’s best for both sports,” said Carter. “I think it’s great for Bellator and hopefully it will attract other top fighters from other places who realize this is a great place to be. I think it will help grow our exposure beyond the circle of wrestling, which I think is very important for the both of us.”