RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: Slam Sports
Dolph Ziggler recently gave his predictions for tomorrow’s Summerslam PPV. When asked about the John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan match, he stated the following…
“Once again, I’m going to go with the guy who has a chip on his shoulder, something to prove. He’s a smaller guy, he’s not just a wrestler. Cena, personally I’m sick of him. Ten years, doing the same thing, same five moves, the crowd loves him, the crowd hates him, either way, he does the same thing … I’m sick of it. I understand the awesome charity work he does, I understand what he represents, he makes a great face for our company … I’d rather see his face on a WWE dollar bill than Daniel Bryan’s. But I feel like we need a change, and as much as I feel like I’m that change, Daniel Bryan is in the position to actually beat John Cena. Not to go out there and go, ‘oh, hey, he had a really good match, great, let’s move on.’ I don’t know what’s going to happen. I hope he wins.”