RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for his help with some of the following newsbits:
– While the majority of the performers walk around on egg shells, Dolph Ziggler is now becoming the person in WWE that is not afraid to speak his mind. During an interview to promote Wrestlemania 29, the former world champion once again revealed that he is not happy with The Rock being back with the company. Ziggler stated:
“We’ve had a couple of quick talks here and there. He’s usually pretty busy just like all of us when he gets here. He’s been pretty cool about everything. And it was pretty neat, he told me he liked my work which is a pretty cool deal because you know he’s watching the shows when he’s traveling. Like I said, having him back, it makes me a little mad. But, I love the business sense of it, having him come back and getting the crowd behind him. When he’s promoting movies, we’re holding down the fort, waiting for him to come back.”
– A couple of years ago, John Cena vented publicly about how he felt about the Rock, and it made a huge wave with wrestling fans. Now that they’ve actually been working together, many are wondering if there is still some backstage heat between the two WWE stars. During an interview this week, John Cena addresses those issues. Cena said:
“No, because that was my whole base of resentment last year. I really thought he was coming back for maybe a yearlong campaign to remind people, ‘Hey guys, I have some new movies coming out,’ and he wanted to let the WWE fan base know that he was still around. But he came back, he stayed back, and he’s competing. Even if he’s not on every Monday Night Raw, you have to understand, this guy is the most driven individual I know. The fact that he can do what he can do and still compete in the ring — go film a commercial, go film five movies, go film a TV show and then come back and not leave WWE on the back burner, but still be the champion — it’s admirable. He’s doing more for WWE by trying to do both those things at once and being on Raw some of the time, than focusing on WWE and being there 100 percent of the time. Just like I have my critics, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has critics, and I was one of the biggest ‘Hey man, you’re never here’ guys around, but not anymore. He’s completely committed to WWE.”