RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
In an interview with the WWE Magazine, Dolph Ziggler revealed what is holding him back in WWE and which superstar pushes him to keep improving.
On what holds him back: “I don’t listen, to a point where if I think something’s right, I’ll go ahead and do it anyway, and it’ll be the wrong thing to do. That’s what’s holding me back. I tell myself how great I am, but sometimes I’m wrong. Some people have been here a lot longer, and sometimes they’re going to be right, and damn it, I’m going to have to pay attention to that.”
On which wrestler forces him to keep improving: “No matter who’s champ, he’s the franchise. When you’re out there with him, it’s a different kind of ballgame. We are two opposite people and I can’t say that enough, and sometimes I hate his guts so much that even when I’m at home, I want to beat him up. We do not see things the same way, but we both have the same goal.”