RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: FULL 2013 Royal Rumble Script!
- PHOTOS: WWE Tribute To The Troops 2013!
- PHOTO: WrestleMania 31 Logo Revealed!
- PHOTOS: FULL Script From Attitude Era RAW Leaks!
- PHOTO: El Torito Unmasked Backstage!
- PHOTOS: Stacy Keibler's New Look & Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kelly Kelly & Maryse Get Frisky (HOT)!
- PHOTO: Natalya And Her Hot Sister!
- PHOTO: Reby Sky's Playboy TV Shoot!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Split (Shows Off Legs)!
In an interview with the WWE Magazine, Dolph Ziggler revealed what is holding him back in WWE and which superstar pushes him to keep improving.
On what holds him back: “I don’t listen, to a point where if I think something’s right, I’ll go ahead and do it anyway, and it’ll be the wrong thing to do. That’s what’s holding me back. I tell myself how great I am, but sometimes I’m wrong. Some people have been here a lot longer, and sometimes they’re going to be right, and damn it, I’m going to have to pay attention to that.”
On which wrestler forces him to keep improving: “No matter who’s champ, he’s the franchise. When you’re out there with him, it’s a different kind of ballgame. We are two opposite people and I can’t say that enough, and sometimes I hate his guts so much that even when I’m at home, I want to beat him up. We do not see things the same way, but we both have the same goal.”