RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
In an interview with the WWE Magazine, Dolph Ziggler revealed what is holding him back in WWE and which superstar pushes him to keep improving.
On what holds him back: “I don’t listen, to a point where if I think something’s right, I’ll go ahead and do it anyway, and it’ll be the wrong thing to do. That’s what’s holding me back. I tell myself how great I am, but sometimes I’m wrong. Some people have been here a lot longer, and sometimes they’re going to be right, and damn it, I’m going to have to pay attention to that.”
On which wrestler forces him to keep improving: “No matter who’s champ, he’s the franchise. When you’re out there with him, it’s a different kind of ballgame. We are two opposite people and I can’t say that enough, and sometimes I hate his guts so much that even when I’m at home, I want to beat him up. We do not see things the same way, but we both have the same goal.”