RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Dolph Ziggler recently spoke with TheWhig.com about his rise to the main event scene. Here are the highlights…
On Having To Fight For Everything He Has Earned: “Had I been handed it, it might not have worked out the same. I might not be as grateful for everything that’s slowly but surely coming my way,” Ziggler told Jan Murphy for the Kingston Whig-Standard publication. “But, man, I’ve been chomping at this main event scene for two, three years now, ready to go, and I think it’s going hit right at the peak of my career, right when I’m starting to figure out more and more. I’m learning every day. I think it’s just going to hit at the right time and it’s just going to blow up.”
On Being The Heel That Gets Beat Up: “I go out there and I try to do it better than everyone else. Whether I’m a punching bag for 30 seconds or going out there and having a 30-minute classic, I find a way to stand out and do what I do better than everyone else.”