RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
– Chris Jericho’s new “Talk Is Jericho” podcast dropped to number three in the top-ten for both the U.S. and the U.K. on iTunes. You can check out the latest iTunes top ten lists online at Apple.com.
– The ESPN Radio show “Mike & Mike” covered the Ric Flair story about his locker room speech with the San Francisco 49ers despite being a Carolina Panthers season ticket holder, and the fact that with the win, the 49ers are now playing the Panthers in the NFL playoffs. They compared Flair turning on the Panthers to him turning on tag-team partners throughout his career, naming Roddy Piper and Shawn Michaels specifically.
– As previously reported, WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler suffered another concussion during his match with Ryback prior to the Old School RAW event went live this past Monday night in Baltimore, Maryland.
WWE physician Chris Amann updated the status of Ziggler’s health in a new article published on the official WWE website. “He does, in fact, have a concussion,” said Amann. “His [symptoms] are starting to improve a little bit today. He will be seeing a neuropsychologist in Pittsburgh for further evaluation, and then his status will be day-to-day as his symptoms improve.” NOTE FROM RYAN CLARK: The fact that Ziggler is going to see a neuropsychologist isn’t good news. As we reported, the concussion was said to have been a very bad one.
Check out the complete article online at WWE.com.