RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE developmental star Briley Pierce (the younger brother of WWE star Dolph Ziggler) recently spoke about training in NXT and more. Here are the highlights….
On Training in WWE NXT: “Being a part of NXT is almost indescribable. It is the hardest thing I’ve ever done anywhere, any capacity — no matter school, sports — anything. It’s nonstop, go, go, go, whether we’re training or at a show. When the bell rings, all the pain and sacrifice and injuries you pretend you don’t have, it goes away, and it is the best feeling…Just being in front of people, no matter how big or small the crowd is, feeling their energy, hearing them, whether they’re booing or cheering, it’s worth it for that…It’s really, really hard and really, really, really fun.”
On His Improv background: “I’m still working on the microphone stuff, too, [in WWE NXT], but the improv background helped a lot. I found the entertainment aspect way more natural than the physical part. It’s like no other sport. I was an amateur wrestler. I played rugby, but there’s nothing like professional wrestling. It’s totally different.”