RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– The 8/27 edition of RAW drew an average of 4,482,000 viewers. The first hour drew 4,160,000 million viewers, the second hour drew 4,786,000 million viewers and the third hour drew 4,499,000 million viewers. This is the same amount of viewers the show drew last week.
* First Hour: 4.16 million viewers (Down 200,000 viewers from last week)
* Second Hour: 4.79 million viewers (Up 130,000 from last week; the highest hour for any hour since the 1,000th RAW)
* Third Hour: 4.49 million viewers (Down 70,000 viewers from last week)
– The 8/24 WWE SmackDown on Syfy drew 2.59 million viewers. This is down slightly from last week’s show that drew 2.61 million.
– Official ratings will be available later in the week. I’m pretty sure Nielsen Media Research is dealing with a glitch which is preventing final #’s from being released.
– As noted earlier here on the website, despite previous reports that WWE is planning to have a rematch between Triple H and Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series or Hell in a Cell, the word backstage at RAW was that the company plans to hold off on having “The Game” wrestle again until WrestleMania 29. Of course, plans are constantly changing so we’ll have to wait and see. There is no word on who Triple H will face at the big pay-per-view.