RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Last night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling took a predictable hit in its first Wednesday airing. The show drew 852,000 viewers and a 0.3 demo rating. Those numbers are down 25% in viewership but even with the demo rating from last week’s Thursday airing, which did 1.13 million viewers and a 0.3 among 18 – 49 year-olds.
Obviously this was expected; the drop is likely due in large part to the time shift. One note that doesn’t reflect well is that last week Spike aired a TV movie in the same timeslot and drew 893,000 viewers and a 0.4 demo rating, meaning that Impact fell 4% and a tenth from that. This is also not entirely unexpected though, as not everyone who tuned in for the usual Wednesday airings would stay around for iMPACT!. The show’s performance in the coming weeks will determine whether this is a temporary drop or not.
The household rating will be available later.