RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
– As we noted earlier here on the website, The Great Khali is tentatively scheduled to return to WWE’s squared circle in approximately a month.
In late July, Khali, whose real name is Dalip Singh, underwent surgery to remove a pituitary gland tumor that’s the cause of his tremendous size. The tumor was discovered through WWE’s Talent Wellness Program, according to a report by ABC News. It was noted that he would be healthy enough to return to the ring within months.
– Promoting the third season of Haven on Syfy, former WWE talent Adam “Edge” Copeland discussed making the transition from professional wrestling to acting during an interview with SciFiAndTvTalk.
“Once I became a wrestler and then as the years progressed I came to the realization that, well, I’ve done everything there is to do in wrestling, and now I can’t get cleared physically to do it any more, so what can I do? Anytime I’d done any acting I really enjoyed it, and it’s something creative. No matter what it is, I have to do something creative. That’s just the way I’m wired. I don’t do well in offices, so I need be doing something, whether it’s writing a book, painting, drawing, the theatrics of the WWE or acting, I need this. So I guess it [acting] is somewhat of a natural extension of the wrestling, but it was a happy accident, for sure.”
Copeland also discussed the evolution of his Edge character, coping with WWE’s strenuous travel schedule, his character’s role on Haven, and more. The full interview is available here.