RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
– Kavan Hashemian sent this in: I attended the Smackdown taping last week in Cincinnati. When I watched back the broadcast on Friday, one of the more noticeable edits came during the backstage segment with Booker T and Teddy Long. After Booker told Teddy that he didn’t like the way he handled himself, conducting business with Vickie Guerrero, Teddy said that he thought the Hall of Fame induction was going to Booker’s head. Teddy then walked away and Booker had a slight smile on his face. This gave me the impression that Booker was headed for a heel turn but this part of the segment didn’t make the broadcast.
– Kaysie Peña sent this in: Watching the Cardinals-Mets pre-season game, Jeremy Hefner the starting pitcher for the Mets came out and warmed up to, “My Time Is Now,” by John Cena and from an interview on Mets Weekly he’s cheering for Cena come Wrestlemania. Not big news but cool to see wrestling theme songs still being used in baseball ballparks.
– The Rock is scheduled to appear on Live! with Kelly and Michael this Wednesday. He’ll be there to promote GI Joe: Retaliation.
– ESPN’s latest WWE power rankings are in and The Shield has earned the top spot this week. Here are the top five:
* The Shield
* Mark Henry
* The Rock
* Jack Swagger
They also noted: “For a company that prides itself on listening to its fans, I wonder how much weight it gives to 3 hours and 20 minutes of near silence (except for the very loud ‘You can’t wrestle’ chant aimed at Fandango, even if he did deliver a sweet flying leg drop). I think the dead crowd speaks volumes about the upcoming WrestleMania card and the lazy booking that goes along with setting up a string of rematches people weren’t really clamoring to see in the first place.”