RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— As noted over the weekend, the key objective in WWE doing a feud between The Shield and the reunited Evolution faction is apparently to establish Roman Reigns as a top singles competitor and get him into a match with Triple H.
As previously reported, the original idea is for the rumored HHH vs. Reigns bout to take place at SummerSlam, although there is a possibility that it won’t happen until Hell In A Cell or Survivor Series, depending on how long the story between the two plays out.
— WWE fans have an opportunity to be featured in Cameron’s music video for her song “Bye Bye”. If you buy her “Girl Bye” shirt at WWE.com, and tweet a photo of yourself wearing it to @WWECameron, she will choose photos to be featured in the video. She provided the details on Instagram.
She wrote: “I love my fans #teamgirlbye so much and since you guys support me to the fullest I want to show you guys my appreciation. I am filming my music video and you can be apart of it. Go buy your #girlbye shirt @wweshop (wwe shop.com). Tweet me your picture @wwecameron or tag me on IG rocking your shirt.Your picture will be shown on my music video. You can even get creative with your shirt. You have until April 28th. Until then #girlbye”