RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Former WWE Board member Lowell P. Weicker spoke with The Associated Press, discussing the Linda McMahon campaign. Here is what he had to say…
“I think she was a terrible candidate. I think she was totally unqualified to even be running for the Senate. And I think her campaign was sleazy and negative. I think in the end, people got sick and tired of McMahon’s attack ads, and they wanted a candidate who was talking about ideas and had some substance.”
Ch. 8 in Connecticut has a report, noting that there are campaign workers waiting to get paid for their work helping promote Linda McMahon’s campaign on Election Week. Four workers from New Haven say they worked for McMahon’s campaign and now the campaign owes them money. The McMahon campaign has responded to the report, saying the checks for about $800 are in the mail. However, the workers are concerned that the campaign is closing up shop and will disappear following McMahon’s Senate loss.