RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Former WWE Superstar Tyler Reks recently appeared on the Pancakes and Power Slams radio show and was asked about several WWE Superstars. Here are some highlights:
On Triple H: Nice guy. He’s got everything dialed in for the company and he’s taking it in theright direction. Definitely into helping his talent.
On Sheamus: Was nice in the beginning, then I realized that he steps on heads and suddenly isn’t your friend anymore. He only does what’s good for Sheamus.
On John Laurinaitis: If you’re not on the radar, he doesn’t care about you. I got belittled by him quite a bit. When I came back as T. Reks, that was Vince. Next thing you know, I was Johnny’s best friend. And when all that ended, he wouldn’t give me the time of day. He is not a nice person. He is all strictly business.
On John Cena: He’s a workhorse. He does incredible things for the company and he busts his butt. Outside the ring, I can’t stand the guy. He’s not a nice guy, he holds talent down. He steals ideas. He’s a prick.
On why he quit WWE: My daughter was 8 months old and she was starting to notice that I was leaving. Infants change everyday. I was missing out and I realized that I just couldn’t do both. I wanted to be a dad.