RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Beth Phoenix, who finalized her WWE commitments on Monday after requesting her contract release from the sports-entertainment organization, revealed on Twitter Friday what led to her decision.
“My family waited patiently for 10 years while I chased my dreams.I decided it was time to come home to put family first,” said Phoenix. “That’s the reason.”
“Thank u for the outpouring of love and support.Im overwhelmed by those that have expressed appreciation for my career.I always tried my best.”
For what it’s worth, we’re told she’s been frustrated with her position in WWE for quite some time now. She’s also been frustrated with the way the Divas are treated and used. It all comes down to many mid-carders and Divas who continue to be unhappy.
As we exclusively reported last month, Beth has no plans to retire as some sites originally reported. She’s taking some time off to “clear her head” and will likely return at some point down the line. No word on where that return will like place (WWE, TNA, Indies, etc.)
As noted earlier, Edge was backstage at RAW on Monday night in Charlotte, North Carolina. He posted this photo on his Twitter account featuring himself alongside his real-life girlfriend Beth Phoenix just prior to her final match (for now) with WWE.