RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– Despite WWE hyping all week long that WWE COO Triple H would kick off this week’s RAW from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the company once again changed course and had him appear later on during the show. This is just another example of WWE plans constantly changing. There are times where a weekend script is sent out to all creative writers on Sunday night and then the entire show is rewritten on Monday (RAW) or Tuesday (SmackDown). It’s obviously very frustrating for many on the WWE creative team. Despite his promo on RAW this week, there are plans to feature a Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar rematch at some point. There had been rumors that the match would be taking place at the November 18th WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view but that doesn’t appear to be happening now. In an update on this, the latest word is that the rematch will take place at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view in October. Those plans are not confirmed but they were talking about it as of this weekend.
– Vickie Guerrero’s line on RAW where she stated “Nobody on the WWE roster has the guts to speak up” was clearly a direct shot at mid-card talents not speaking up when asked to do so at a backstage meeting at RAW several weeks ago. WWE has been doing subtle shots in recent weeks at mid-card talents and their frustration.