RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
There are some reports circulating that Vince McMahon was not happy with the “Piper’s Pit” segment on RAW this past week. As we noted several weeks ago, there has been talk of bringing in more legends to RAW on a weekly basis. There are reports that Vince wants to use current legends who are under contract to the company with “Legends Deals.”
The reports note that Vince was screaming into his headset during the segment. Michael Cole actually made a line about how the segment was starting to “stink”. According to sources, that line came directly from Vince.
When contacted for confirmation regarding the story, or if Vince McMahon talked to him backstage after the segment, Piper told WZROnline.com that nobody said anything to him, including Vince. Piper informed us that nothing was said to him backstage and that both The Miz and Dolph Ziggler approached him following the segment and thanked him, saying it was a true honor to work with a legend like him. “No one said a word to me about the Pit. Ziggler came and thanked me as did The Miz,” Piper exclusively told WZROnline.com.
The “Piper’s Pit” segment from Monday night can be seen below: